3DMark Vantage and PCMark Vantage support ends April 11
Love it or hate it but PCMark Vantage and 3DMark Vantage will fall off the supported list on April 11. 3DMark Vantage was one of my favorites back in the day as it was also really easy on hardware. For instance you might need a certain clock to complete 3DMark 11 and then could raise that clock some 30Mhz+ when running vantage and have it complete.
Vantage also had a dark side since it supported NVidia PhysX and when you were benching with a NVidia card you would get an invalid score and have to go again. That was just one of the many rules of HWBOT to keep things fair when going after Records and Cups.
Well, as it would seem when Windows Vista falls off the supported list so will the benchmark created for that generation. That isn’t to say you cannot run it anymore but does mean it will no longer be guaranteed to run and you won’t be able to buy keys.
-- Snip --
- No longer be sold on our website.
- No longer receive updates, (other than SystemInfo).
- No longer be guaranteed to work with our online services.
- No longer be eligible for customer support.
- 3DMark Time Spy for DirectX 12 systems.
- 3DMark Fire Strike for high performance DirectX 11 PCs.
- 3DMark Sky Diver for DirectX 11 laptops and mid-range PCs.
- PCMark 7 for Windows 7
- PCMark 8 for Windows 8
- PCMark 10, coming soon, for Windows 10.
Related Web URL: http://www.futuremark.com
comments powered by Disqus