Cooler Master Introduces the Hyper 212 EVO V2
LOS ANGELES, CALIF., September 4, 2020 - Cooler Master, a global leader in PC component manufacturing, is introducing the Hyper 212 EVO V2, an enhancement of our legendary Hyper 212 line. The Hyper 212 EVO V2 has improved on all aspects of the earlier editions. Upgraded with an asymmetrical heat pipe design, it now provides 100% RAM clearance for guaranteed compatibility across motherboards. The cooler heatsink profile has been shortened as well, making case compatibility even better. Cooler Master's exclusive Direct Contact Technology, paired with the new SickleFlow 120 Fan delivers the ultimate balance of cooling performance and quiet operation. Additionally, the universal brackets have been improved further, making installation simple and hassle free.
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO V2
- Asymmetrical 4 Heat pipe Design - Asymmetrical heat pipe design delivers maximum RAM compatibility and clearance space across various motherboard platforms
- New SickleFlow 120 Fan - Redesigned curved blades and frame optimizes airflow and static pressure
- Direct Contact Technology - Exclusive Direct Contact Technology using 4 copper heat pipes delivers exceptional heat dissipation
- Precise Combination of Air Flow and Heat sink - Stacked-fin array provides low airflow resistance allowing cooler air flow through the heatsink All rights reserved.
- Quiet Operation - Performance silent fan with minimized vibrations provides noiseless operation
- Snap and Play - Intuitive bracket design allows for a hassle free installation process
The Hyper 212 EVO V2 will be available for purchase on 10/31/2020 for a starting MSRP of $39.99. For more information, please visit: http://www.coolermaster.com/
and.. be sure to check out our review of the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO V2 right here on this website. You know, this one.
Related Web URL: http://www.coolermaster.com/
comments powered by Disqus