NVIDIA Debuts GeForce RTX 4060 Family Starting at $299
NVIDIA today unveiled the GeForce RTX 4060 family, delivering all the advancements of the NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture — including DLSS 3 neural rendering, third-generation ray tracing technologies at high frame rates, and an eighth-generation NVIDIA Encoder (NVENC) with AV1 encoding— starting at just $299.
The ultimate graphics cards for 1080p gaming, the GeForce RTX 4060 family includes:
- The GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB, available starting Wednesday, May 24, at $399
- The GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB version, available in July, starting at $499.
- The GeForce RTX 4060, available in July, starting at $299.
In other news, DLSS is now supported in over 300 games and applications that are available to gamers and creators today, including the addition of DLSS 3 to D5 Render, and more. Eagerly anticipated titles The Lord of the Rings: Gollum and Diablo IV will be next to include DLSS 3. A DLSS 3 plug-in for Unreal Engine 5 is also coming soon.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Family - Ada Lovelace Architecture, DLSS 3, Starting at $299
Based on the NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture, the GeForce RTX 4060 Ti and RTX 4060 GPUs deliver massive generational leaps in performance and efficiency, and also support DLSS 3, an AI-powered performance multiplier that began a new era of NVIDIA RTX neural rendering for games and applications.
DLSS 3 builds on the company’s lead in AI-accelerated super resolution techniques to deliver outstanding image quality and up to 4x the performance of brute-force rendering, plus the quick responsiveness that defines a comprehensive gaming experience.
The new GeForce RTX 4060 family, includes:
- GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB - available May 24 for AIC and limited Founders Edition models for $399
- GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB - coming in July for AIC models for $499
- GeForce RTX 4060 8GB - coming in July for AIC models for $299
300+ Games and Applications are Shipping Today with DLSS Support!
NVIDIA DLSS uses AI and GeForce RTX Tensor Cores to boost frame rates. DLSS 3 combines DLSS Super Resolution technology, DLSS Frame Generation and NVIDIA Reflex to multiply performance while maintaining great responsiveness.
Adoption continues to accelerate, and with today’s additions NVIDIA DLSS is now delivering AI-accelerated performance in over 300 games and applications.
Here is a quick look at adoption of NVIDIA RTX-related technologies:
- DLSS - over 300 games and applications
- DLSS 3 - over 30 games and applications
- Reflex - 70 games and applications
DLSS 3 Comes to D5 Render
The latest update to D5 Render multiplies performance with the addition of DLSS 3 support. The industry-leading software enables users to see every modification to a scene in real-time and is compatible with popular creator software like SketchUp, 3ds Max, Revit, Archicad, Rhino, C4D and Blender.
D5 Render previously integrated DLSS 2, our AI feature that allows apps to render a smaller version of the image and super res it with AI, providing virtually the same level of quality at significantly higher performance.
Creators will see real-time viewport frame rates increase up to 3x, allowing them to work with larger scenes, higher-quality models and textures — all in real time — while maintaining a smooth, interactive viewport
More DLSS Games & Apps - DLSS Games & Apps Surpass 300
DLSS momentum continues to grow, as today brings a new slate of DLSS games including:
- Ashfall Coming with DLSS 3
- The Outlast Trials available today with DLSS 2
- Bus Simulator 21 available now with DLSS 2
- KartKraft available now with DLSS 2
- Moon Runner available now with DLSS 2
These additions push the DLSS game and application count over 300.
comments powered by Disqus