After careful consideration and much regret I have decided to transfer all hardware review activities to a new domain. I purchased Hardwareasylum.com in 2012 and have been working hard to build a new and improved Ninjalane on that domain. If you are reading this you have reached one of the archived articles, news, projects and reviews that were left behind during the site migration.
Please update your bookmarks and be sure to visit the new and improved Ninjalane at Hardwareasylum.com
Thermaltake Litepower 450Watt Power Supply Review
Author: Jim Manis
The accessory package is slim consisting of just the screws and a manual but for a PSU of this caliber you do not need much more.
See below or consult the Thermaltake website for a complete list of specs related to the Litepower 450W PSU.
- Stable450W continuous output.
- Intel ATX 12V 2.3 Compatible
- Dual +12V output circuit provides outstanding steady output for system (combined loading of 34A).
- Universal AC input 100~240V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage for different country.
- Compatible with latest PCI-Express and Dual Core & Quad Core CPU configuration.
- Active PFC (PF>0.99).
- High efficiency (85% @ 100V & 240V input).
- High reliability: MTBF>100,000 hours.
- Protections: Over Current, Over Voltage, and Short-Circuit protection.
- Safety / EMI Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC, TUV, GOST and BSMI certified.