After careful consideration I have decided to transfer all hardware review activities to a new domain. I purchased Hardwareasylum.com in 2012 and have been working hard to build a new and improved Ninjalane on that domain. If you are reading this you have reached one of the archived articles, news, projects and/or reviews that were left behind during the site migration.
Please update your bookmarks and be sure to visit the new and improved Ninjalane at Hardwareasylum.com
EVGA E-Leet Tuner
EVGA now gives you more with the EVGA E-LEET Tuning Utility. This utility allows you to easily set your QPI and Voltages from within Windows to get your system running at the highest level of performance possible. EVGA E-LEET also includes a validation feature, allowing you to save a CPU screenshot and generates a unique URL, also a Brink OC feature that automatically saves a screenshot with every clockspeed increase.
- Real-time monitoring of CPU, Memory and QPI frequencies
- Real-time monitoring of vital voltages such as: CPU VCore, DRAM Voltage, +12v, etc.
- Real-time monitoring of each individual core, north bridge and voltages regulator temperatures
- Real-time adjustments of QPI Base Clocks, CPU Multiplier and PCIe Bus Frequencies
- Directly generate CPUZ Validation file and submit it via the utility itself
- "Brink OC" mode automatically saves a validation file every time you push up your CPU Frequency so you can grab your overclocking record with lesser hassle
- Logitech keyboard LCD display support